Epoxy garage floor coating
Giving your garage floor an epoxy coating will bring joy back to your garage. Proper preparation is the most important part of this process, so we use a state-of-the-art diamond grinder with an attached vacuum. Surprisingly there is almost zero dust created while grinding the concrete.
Epoxy garage floor coating Process
1. Fill all cracks with an expandable concrete filler
2. Scrape/sand/grind to remove the old finish
3. Clean and etch concrete with Synpro® synthetic acid biodegradable cleaner.
4. Apply Sta-crete® Epoxy water-born primer
5. Apply two coats of Kemiko 100% solid self-leveling pigmented epoxy
What people say?
We’re here to share our insights and help with all your painting needs
hiring a thousand Oaks painter? As winter approaches, safeguarding your home becomes a top priority. Amidst the myriad tasks involved in winterizing your property, the
When creating your dream house, you must consider furnishings and facilities first. Even after, the focus is probably on getting the right style and design
What Everyone Ought To Know About Exterior Painting When creating your dream house, you must consider furnishings and facilities first. Even after, the focus is