Epoxy garage floor coating
Giving your garage floor an epoxy coating will bring joy back to your garage. Proper preparation is the most important part of this process which is why we use a state-of-the-art diamond grinder with an attached vacuum. Surprisingly there is almost zero dust created while grinding the concrete.
Epoxy garage floor coating Process
1. Fill all cracks with an expandable concrete filler
2. Scrape/sand/grind to remove the old finish
3. Clean and etch concrete with Synpro® synthetic acid biodegradable cleaner.
4. Apply Sta-crete® Epoxy water-born primer
5. Apply two coats of Kemiko 100% solid self-leveling pigmented epoxy
What people say?
We’re here to share our insights and help with all your painting needs